Thursday, April 26, 2007

LAST SHOW FOR A WHILE

Thanks to all those who came by O'Brian's for the farewell show. We had a great (but sad) time with all the friends who showed up. We spent all our payment for the gig on drinks for the crowd, and handed out some CD's for the crowd. At the moment, Vinny is stuck working swing shift and the rest of us are going to be doing our own things. Jimmy has buddies he jams with and I play at church along with jamming with my brother in law. I expect drummer Verno and I will hook up for band number 3 if things don't change. You never know, things could change and we'll be back together after an e-mail or two. So this isn't quite goodnight, just Sayonara, Auweitzein, Audios, my friend. For now..........

The CD will still be available for a limited time on CDBaby and iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home